Wordless Wednesday

About bigdogzola

Hello - I'm Zola! I'm a Rhodesian Ridgeback Girl with my own Dog Blog! For the first three years of my life, I lived on the French Riviera. Now I have moved and am enjoying the lush green forests and country life in England. Welcome to a big dog's life!
This entry was posted in Dog friends, Dog Fun, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Wordless Wednesday and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Wordless Wednesday

1. Bert says:

Boy, how much fun can three big dogs have on a beach in one day?

Seriously, that is a great picture.

Bert

2. Zhivago says:

Who went home with the stick?

3. LOL!! You don’t look too happy there Zola. Did you give chase?

Love and licks Winnie

4. Homer says:

Great photo of you, Zola! Did you manage to get the stick eventually?

Love,
    Homer

5. Kari says:

Oh friends, sticks, beach….sigh we are so jealous!!!!
    Can your mom tell us where you got your pink collar with the skull on it?

6. bigdogzola says:

Hi Houndgirl – the collar came from Holly & Lil and it was in the sale…I don’t know if there are any more but you could send them and email and mention you saw me modelling it on my blog (they will remember me..I hope!) perhaps they will give discounts..have a look at their website http://www.hollyandlil.co.uk
    Unfortunately the dollar/ pound conversion rate isn’t so good and nor is the postage…but its worth emailing them and asking if there is one available less expensive – they are very nice people…here’s me in the shop on my 1st birthday

7. jet says:

Hi Zola!! It is good to see that the French do have some big doggies 😉 we were recently in France and Germany, and the Netherlands, and I think my dogs would love to be able to do all the things that doggies in your country can do :)) and would you look at that, a ‘real’ poodle!

It would be nice to hear from you...leave a reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s