Funny Face Friday Game

Picture 5

Picture 6

HAVE A GO!

WRITE A CAPTION FOR ANY OF MY ‘FUNNY FACE FRIDAY’ PHOTOS DURING JANUARY & FEBRUARY TO WIN SOME FAB DOGGIE PRIZES!

Funniest or sweetest captions will be listed.

Date for January & February photos will be on Friday 4th March 2011

Just write your caption with the Picture Number to me or in the comments box below!

About bigdogzola

Hello - I'm Zola! I'm a Rhodesian Ridgeback Girl with my own Dog Blog! For the first three years of my life, I lived on the French Riviera. Now I have moved and am enjoying the lush green forests and country life in England. Welcome to a big dog's life!
This entry was posted in Funny Face Friday Game. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Funny Face Friday Game

1. Sunny & Talie says:

Hello Zola..

Alright then, I’ll give it a try:

picture 6: ‘this is the dawning of the ages of Aquarius – AQUARIUS!’

picture 5: Let them eat cake…

2. Mayzie says:

Hi Zola! Gosh, you sure do have some cute pictures!

Okay for picture 6: I put the “wow” in luau!

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

3. Hello Zola,

It is very nice to meet you, thank you for dropping by our blog.
    Love the idea of the friday game… we shall have a think about some captions. 🙂

Have a great weekend. 🙂

4. bigdogzola says:

I know the Funny Face Friday game is a little tricky requiring thought with bundles of imagination and a big sense of humour!..but hey – thats kind of how us Ridgebacks are! Thank you for your ideas to date – they are super!

5. Mrs C says:

Hello Zola!
    Some captions for your funny face friday:
    photo 5: “I thought it came with a flake?”
    photo 6: “ohh what a night!”

xx

6. bigdogzola says:

Ha ha – of course – where is the flake?

7. Mango says:

How wonderful to meet you. What a beautiful pup you are. That cupcake sure looks tasty.

Slobbers,
    Mango

8. Ridgeback Plum says:

Hello Zola
    Thought provoking game.. I’ll give it a go…
    Picture 5 – “So near but yet so far…”
    Picture 6 – “Impression of my human after ONE tropical cocktail!”

9. Remi says:

How Fun!
    Hmmm….picture 5: “Maybe I can sneak my tiny little head in without her noticing…”
    picture 6: “I feel like a luau just threw up on me”

10. sara & oreo says:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog…seems like you stayed awhile! Glad you enjoyed some of our videos, and I hope you join in with tricky -t-day.

Love your idea for funny face Friday! How fun!

photo 6# “It’s my party and I’ll nap if I want to.”

photo #5 “Let’s play who can eat the cupcake faster! Ready, set…….”

Looking forward to seeing all your adventures in the French Riviera! Boy, you’re one lucky dog to live there.

11. Lorenza says:

Hi, Zola!
    Nice to meet you!
    Picture 5: “Just… a… little… more… and… it… will… be…. mine….”
    Picture 6: “I guess I had too many drinks….”
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

12. Funny pictures!

Picture 6: “that was SOME party!”
    Picture 5: “Maybe she won’t notice if I just take a little taste!”

Darwin has a coat, but with all the romping she stays pretty warm. We do put it on her once we’re done so she doesn’t get too cold. She’s not a huge fan of wearing it. We just bought her booties, but the weather hasn’t been cooperating so we havent been able to get back up to the snow! Hopefully soon though!

13. ezey says:

Hi Zola,
    Great photos, looks like you have way too much fun.

Picture 5.

Is it “Cream de la cream”or “Cream pour le chien”??????

Picture 6

Just tell me “Is it the morning after yet?”

14. bigdogzola says:

Heehee…very french!

It would be nice to hear from you...leave a reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s